Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Wall of Smiles Launch & $5+ Cancer Documentary Fundraiser




THE WALL OF SMILES
Celebrate ~ Inspire ~ Remember

When I was diagnosed with cancer there were a few things that became important to me very quickly. At the top of that list was smiles. The power of a smile is extraordinary. Smiles were exactly what I needed to make it through every appointment, every surgery, every treatment and every morning when I simply didn’t feel like getting up to fight cancer.  

When I asked my friends to send me a photo of themselves smiling, it turned into two large canvases, which helped through every step of my cancer fight.  My Wall of Smiles is an image of love, family and friendship that is unparalleled. 

Reflecting on how special it was for me, I thought, Why not make the ultimate Wall of Smiles that everyone can be a part of?

Share your smile or the smile of a loved one, (including pets!) to celebrate, remember and inspire. This is a place for images of Cancer Fighters, Medical Professionals, Caretakers, Friends, Family, Co-Workers, Advocates…Everyone who would like to send their smile out to the cancer fight that is encompassing the globe.

We’re asking for a minimum $5 donation per photo. You do not need to submit a photo to make a donation. And you need not make a donation to share your smile. All donations will support my Cancer Documentary!

TO SHARE YOUR SMILE ON OUR WALL AND/OR DONATE TO THE CANCER DOCUMENTARY FUNDRAISER, VISIT http://www.thewhyfoundation.org/wall-of-smiles/


 THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!xo ~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment